Hydrajaws® Gauge Calibration and Kit Servicing
Hydraulic pressure gauges do not remain calibrated accurately indefinitely, which is why it’s imperative to get them inspected for accuracy. To ensure peak performance, it is recommended that these gauges be inspected annually.
From our New Jersey location, our staff is able to inspect and service all genuine Hydrajaw gauges. Each gauge sent will be inspected and processed accordingly. If a gauge passes inspection, it will be calibrated and issued a new 12-month certificate. If the gauges does not pass inspection, one of following may happen:
- The gauge needs replaced – the gauge cannot be fixed and will be discarded. In this case a new gauge will need purchased with a 12-month calibration certificate and the test fee will be waived.
- The gauge needs repaired – the gauge requires one or more repairs. In this case repairs will be quoted, and the customer is responsible for repairs, inspection and calibration.
Kit Servicing & Repairs:
Allfasteners also offers full Hydrajaws® servicing. A full inspection and service of your Hydrajaws® kit includes oil change, replacement bearings, seals and labels and labor. In addition, any replacement or missing parts will be quoted prior to servicing.
Fees & Charges:
- Inspection Fee $35
- Repairs and parts will be quoted.
- Calibration Analogue $145: 12-month calibration, includes inspection fee and return shipping.
- Calibration Digital $180: 12-month calibration, firmware updates, includes inspection fee and return shipping.
- Calibration Bluetooth $239: 12-month calibration, firmware and utilization updates, includes inspection fee and return shipping.
Only the gauge (including the quick-release coupler)
is required for calibration.
- Chemical Anchors
- Threaded Fasteners
- Drilling & Cutting
- Strut & Hangers
- Sealants Fillers & Adhesives
- Paint & Chemicals
- Tools & Equipment
- Tower Products
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Drywall Products